New TeamSpeak Class System

For members only to create announcements

Would you like to see a new Tamspeak ranking system for BattleLeague Aus Gaming Community website

Poll ended at Wed May 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Yes I agree
54%
No I disagree
38%
Maybe, I need to think about it more
8%

Total votes: 13

NASA2

New TeamSpeak Class System

Post by NASA2 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello BLA Member's,

I would like to propose an idea of mine to the Member's of BattleLeague Aus on a new TeamSpeak Class system. This involves everyone from guests & you yourself what you do as a member on the BattleLeague Aus Gaming Community website from how you sell the BLA to other Clans, recruiting customers to our forum, advertising the BLA tags within BattleLeague Aus TeamSpeak, creating After Effects videos & Photoshop images, replying to members posts in the forums and any donations or contribution to BLA, etc etc.

Some of you may have already decided not to agree with me on this topic purely because you've been there and done it before or you've been treated unfairly from your previous past Clans.

I have put up a poll inside this post for you to agree or disagree to go ahead on implementing the new TeamSpeak Class system. Also it would be great to hear your pros and cons on this topic too, though please keep an open mind before replying to this post.

Kind Regards
NASA

KABLE
Site Admin

Re: New TeamSpeak Class System

Post by KABLE » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:52 pm

they look amazing NASA...no matter what the poll outcome is...i like the imagery
Member of DevilWorks and Devils Brigade

XMadMarkX
Site Admin

Post by XMadMarkX » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:17 pm

I lean towards the no side not because I don't like the idea at all, but because we're not a military organization or even a military clan. Even if we do play military type games.
I wasn't fond of the idea even in the AEF because of the "Us and Them" mentality it always seams to breed and to me BattleLeague doesn't need that.
BattleLeague is different from other clan based organization where rank may be the way they do things, we are a community and I personally don't believe we can create a cohesive community if theirs an "Us and Them" mentality in a community of multiple clans as we go into the future.

I don't want you NASA to feel like I'm poo pooing an idea I believe you have invested considerable time and effort, I just don't think its something BattleLeague needs.

Sorry mate.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Viking

Post by Viking » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Its a great effort NASA and I too think the imagery is great, however I think the ranking system is very confusing especially if the icons are going to be small in TS. I also agree with MADMARK in saying that we are not a military clan although we play a military game in BF4 and The Division, some of our games are not military based. I believe for simplicity and recognition of symbols in TS perhaps we have horizontal or vertical lines increasing in amount and of differing colours. For Example, a white bar for a pleb, 2 white bars for a senior pleb, 3 for a well rounded, long playing, my shit dont stink pleb, then proceed to another colour like red and then blue. For so called 'officer' ranks you could have a white square, then a white square with a star, then a red square, blue etc right up to maybe a gold square with a star for the grand poobar, my shit never stinks in fact i dont shit at all, get down on your knees and beg forgiveness type of rank. :)

KABLE
Site Admin

Post by KABLE » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Well i voted as "on the fence".

NEGATIVES:
  • Don't want to see rank NAZIs like members of AEF were. Power hungry MoFo's are not welcome here methinks
    Don't want to start a boys club of "we will give you rank because you play Elite Dangerous but not him as he plays Star Citizen"
    Not sure how or who decides on who gets ranks etc.

POSITIVES:
  • Can be seen as a well polished and structured community (TS and Forums)
    Easy for a new member/prospect to get help from the right people
    Can be seen as a reward/incentive for community spirit

I don't want your talents to go to waste NASA but I also don't want you to waste your time either. I think you hit it on the head when you mentioned that we could go non-military ranks

Salthart

Post by Salthart » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Nice job with the imagery Nasa... looks Great ... but i also must head to the negative side...i never really liked the ranking system the AEF had.... it really made me feel like us and them mentality.

what i would personally would like to see is something that represented peoples commitment to DB / BLA, it was something that was never really identified in AEF and think it is something that was missing.... what about something that represents years of service For example

just an idea

thanks again Nasa for all the hard work you, mark and Kable all put in ......
Attachments
years service .jpg
years service .jpg (26.97 KiB) Viewed 2104 times

KABLE
Site Admin

Post by KABLE » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 am

Salt....i think you are a genius. I am totally 100% on board with your idea. rather than ranks we could indeed use service "ranks" instead.
the only thing is we are only 2nd year in and no one is going to reach 5-10 years too soon.
I would go 6 mths 1 year, 1.5 years etc in 6 month increments

Martycan

Post by Martycan » Sun May 01, 2016 11:04 pm

test
:oops: :shock: :lol: :twisted: :idea: :D

NASA2

Post by NASA2 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello Members,

Please be advised after reading everyone's Pros & Cons, we would like to inform you this is not a rank system. Previously under the old TeamSpeak icon system, if you were a moderator we will not revoke any of your rights. However we would like you please to respect and continue to support the new TeamSpeak Class levels system...Thank You.

PLEASE NOTE WE MAY AT ANY STAGE DECIDE TO EDIT OR CHANGE ANY OF THE CLASS LEVELS WITHOUT NOTICE.

Some of the Class levels are being review and haven't yet finalised. Also we will be adding the icons to each of the Class levels later on. If you do find any grammar or spelling mistakes in this post or it doesn't make sense or it clash with another Class level; please let me know asap.

color test

Guidelines to each Class levels and how you correspond to them under the BattleLeague Australia Gaming Community TeamSpeak family tree.

TeamSpeak family tree layout:

Class ❶ [level 75]
Class users of 3 Server Admin Moderators
BLA Server Admin Moderators in addition to the powers of a moderator within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the top level.
⚫ TeamSpeak Admin
⚫ Forum Admin
⚫ Site Admin
⚫ TeamSpeak IP Monitoring
⚫ Kicking and banning from server [with reason]. You have the ability to kick and permanently ban clients. This includes;
✎ Channel hopping, constant poking, text spam or voice/music.
✎ Offensive, explicit or discriminating names or comments.
✎ Any malicious activity, either confirmed or suspected, on the TeamSpeak server will result in immediate action at the discretion of a Server Admin.
⚫ Change or Revoke Class users as follows;
✎ BLA Admin Moderators
✎ BLA Group Moderators
✎ BLA Members
✎ Representative of Clan Members
✎ Clan tags (if removed)
✎ Non-member VIP pass [private rooms]
✎ Non-members [public rooms]
✎ Guests [public rooms]

Class ❷ [level 70]
Class users of 4 Admin Moderators
BLA Admin Moderators in addition to the powers of a moderator within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the second top level.
⚫ TeamSpeak IP Monitoring
⚫ Kick and temporary banning from server [with reason]. You have the ability to kick and temporarily ban clients. If you are unable to moderate the actions of any Class(s), please make a complaint, than a Server Admin will step in. This includes;
✎ Channel hopping, constant poking, text spam or voice/music.
✎ Offensive, explicit or discriminating names or comments.
✎ Any malicious activity, either confirmed or suspected, on the TeamSpeak server will result in immediate action at the discretion of a Server Admin.
✎ BLA Group Moderators
✎ BLA Members
✎ Clan tags (if removed)
✎ Guests [public rooms]

Class ❸ [level 65]
Class users of 4 Group Moderators
BLA Group Moderators in addition to the powers of a moderator is to assist the BLA Admin Moderators either they're AFK or absent; you will be granted the third top level.
⚫ Kick from channels [with reason]. You have the ability to kick anyone within the TeamSpeak channels. If you are unable to moderate the actions of any Class(s), please make a complaint, than a Server Admin will step in. This includes;
✎Channel hopping, constant poking, text spam or voice/music.
✎Offensive, explicit or discriminating names or comments.
✎Any malicious activity, either confirmed or suspected, on the TeamSpeak server will result in immediate action at the discretion of a Server Admin.
✎ BLA Members
✎ Clan tags (if removed)
✎ Guests [public rooms]

Some of the Class levels are under review and haven't yet been finalized. Also we will be adding the icons to each of the Class levels later on. If you do find any grammar or spelling mistakes or it doesn't make sense or it clash with another Class level; please let me know.

Class ❹ Ⓐ [level 57]
Members [permanent] special conditions
Under review

Class ❹ Ⓑ [level 56]
Under review

Class ❹ Ⓒ [level 55]
Under review

Class ❹ Ⓓ [level 54]
Under review

Class ❺ [level 53]
Members [permanent] Private Rms
Clan tags must be worn for this Class level. For any member who meets the requirements for replying to new topics and posting over 305 more posts in the BattleLeague forums. In addition to the powers within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the fifth level. Note: we recommend that you wear your Clan tags to avoid being revoke back to eighth Class.

Class ❻ [level 52]
Clan tags must be worn at this Class level. For any member who meets the requirements for replying to new topics and posting over 35 more posts in the BattleLeague forums. In addition to the powers within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the sixth level. Note: we recommend that you wear your Clan tags to avoid being revoke back to eighth Class.

Class ❼ [level 51]
A Clan Tag is a four character (maximum) prefix attached. For a member who meets the requirements wearing their own representative Clan tags or by default BLA tags in front of their name for eg BLA | BATTLELEAGUEAUS in TeamSpeak, it is compulsory to do so for this Class level. Members will have full access to the private channel rooms. In addition to the powers within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the seventh level. Note: we recommend that you wear your Clan tags to avoid being revoke back to eighth Class.

Class ❽ [level 50]
For any member that choose not wear their own representative Clan tags in TeamSpeak, it is not compulsory to do so for this Class level or to force a member to wear them. Members will have full access to the private channel rooms. In addition to the powers within the TeamSpeak you will be granted the eighth level.

Class ❾ [level 50]
Non-members VIP pass [temporary access]
Any member of the BattleLeague Australia Gaming Community can grant someone a Non-member VIP pass "try before you buy" that isn't a member to allow temporary access to the members private channel rooms. Once they've logout of TeamSpeak the Non-member VIP pass will automatically removed from their account.

Class ❿ Ⓔ [level 45]
Non-members [permanent] Public Rms
Under review

Class ❿ Ⓕ [level 35]
Under review

Class ❿ Ⓖ [level 30]
Under review

Class ❿ Ⓗ [level 25]
Under review

If someone is abusing this system and/or breaking Class levels conditions, please report it to a Server Admin. If there is no Server Admin online at the time please make a complaint by right clicking the person’s name and clicking “Make a complaint”.

It is best to discuss any incident with another Server Admin before taking action, if there is no other Server Admin available document the incident to the best of your abilities. If there is a situation that requires immediate attention use your powers to your discretion, adhering to all Class levels as set above.

Regards
NASA :)